Peterbilt Model 348
Rugged durability – built to take on the big jobs. The Model 348 has been specifically designed to meet and exceed the rigid demands of Class 7 and 8 specialty application markets.
- a wide range of options such as a G.P.S. providing ease of navigation, as well as power windows, mirrors and door locks, providing added convenience;
- a choice of 3 proprietary, fuel-efficient engines – PACCAR PX-7, PACCAR PX-9, Cummins L9N
- the all-aluminum cab is lightweight for fuel efficiency and corrosion resistant for durability;
- the cab opens a full 90 degrees providing easier access to key service points;
- engineering designs have improved the forward visibility which proves to be an advantage in congested areas and worksites;
- a G.V.W. rating of 35,000 lbs. – optional capacity ratings to accommodate most specialty vocations;
- available in truck and tractor configurations.
The 348 is a multi-faceted truck that can be specified to meet virtually any application.