Peterbilt Model 325
This driver friendly truck offers;
- LED backlit gauges that are easy to read;
- Switches that are easy to reach;
- Service points that are easy to access.
A PACCAR PX-7 powers this truck with a 200 – 360 H.P. output and is not only lighter when compared to similar 6-cylinder engines, but produces outstanding horse power and torque.
- Comfort indise the cab, designed with the driver in mind, sets the tone with the plush, two-toned seats and cup holder;
- The HVAC components and electrical are easy to access through the removable dash panels;
- The split windshield allows for easy and cost-saving replacement;
- Hydraulic brakes with ABS.
Quality, value and low operating costs – that’s the Peterbilt Model 325. Designed with the non-commercial driver in mind, ideal for pick up and delivery, landscaping and municipal duties, the 325 is a sure winner.