Full-Time Parts Counter Representative (Winnipeg)
Full-Time Parts Counter Representative
Daytime shifts, possible evening/weekend rotation.
If you have a fantastic attitude, are reliable and customer focused with a good knowledge of parts - we want to hear from you! Come join the “Best in Class” awarded dealership PETERBILT MANITOBA team!
Reporting to the Parts Manager, the Parts Counter Representative will demonstrate strong problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills. They will have strong mechanical, electrical and mathematical aptitude. Customer service, sales and communication skills are essential to the success of this role. This is a full-time role that involves shift work, including the occasional Saturday.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Knowledge of parts.
- Experience as parts counter representative.
- Ability to communicate clearly and interpret customers’ needs.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Able to work Saturdays on a rotational basis.
- Able to work shift work.
- Able to lift 50 Lbs. and push- pull up to 75 lbs.
- Sales experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of heavy duty parts is an asset.
- Provide excellent face-to-face and phone customer service in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
- Processing parts request and returns, quoting prices, product availability, creating purchase orders, and collecting payment.
- Promoting sales by upselling and cross-selling related items.
- Providing service technicians with parts as required.
- Maintaining the retail sales floor, counter and displays with the purpose of meeting/exceeding the dealership’s standards and customer satisfaction.
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
All interested candidates please email your resume and cover letter to the attention of:
Lordines Flores - Human Resources Coordinator